Public Speaker for Hire
Nick Burton has spent the last seven years presenting audio-visual slideshows on Walking and Wainwright to libraries, W.I’s, annual dinners, history societies, U3A and friendship groups.
This year he has presented talks to the Towneley Hall Society, Accrington History Society, Todmorden Antiquarians, Whalley History Group, Salesbury Friendship Group, Clitheroe U3A and Blackburn History Society.
His current audio-visual talks are:
- Walking Wainwright’s Way
- The Lost World of Alfred Wainwright
- Walking in Lancashire
- Exploring the West Pennine Moors
- The Three Towers of Lancashire
- Walking in Pembrokeshire
- Oliver Cromwell’s Northern Journey – August 1648
- Pendle to Parliament Walk – from Clitheroe to Westminster
- Mass Trespass: the Victorian struggle for moorland access
Nick is available to speak at your event or organisation for a small fee and travelling expenses. Please contact email@example.com
In addition to Wainwright’s Way (see the page on this website) the following Nick Burton walking books are also available on Amazon…